FourThirds mount is a lens mount designed by Olympus and Kodak for digital-only single-lens reflex cameras and announced in 2001. It is designed for 4:3 aspect ratio sensors measuring 17.3 × 13mm, with a crop factor of 2×. It is a bayonet mount with three tabs, a focal flange distance of 38.67mm and a throat diameter of 43.26mm. It is an entirely electronic mount, there are no mechanical linkages between the lens and the camera.
FourThirds lens mount was designed to be an open standard for multiple manufacturers, with seven manufacturers joining the standard. Only three – Olympus, Panasonic and Leica – have produced bodies, and four – the original three plus Sigma – have made dedicated FourThirds lenses. Earlier cameras used Kodak CCD sensors, and later models switched to Panasonic NMOS sensors.
Note: This reference currently counts only autofocus lenses.
Olympus Zuiko Digital lenses
Zuiko Digital lenses are divided into three tiers – standard, High Grade and Super High Grade. Optical and build quality are progressively better on HG and SHG lenses, and that also reflects on the size, weight and price. HG and SHG lenses are dust and moisture-sealed, have a focus distance scale and almost all have internal focusing.
- Olympus Zuiko Digital SHG 7–14mm F4 ED 🔗 14–28mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 8mm F3.5 ED Fisheye 16mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 9–18mm F4–5.6 ED 18–36mm–equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 11–22mm F2.8–3.5 ED 22–44mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 12–60mm F2.8–4 ED SWD 24–120mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital SHG 14–35mm F2 ED SWD 28–70mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 14–42mm F3.5–5.6 ED ~28–85mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 14–45mm F3.5–5.6 28–90mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 14–54mm F2.8–3.5 ED 28–108mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 14–54mm F2.8–3.5 ED II 28–108mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 17.5–45mm F3.5–5.6 35–90mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 18–180mm F3.5–6.3 ED 36–360mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 25mm F2.8 ED 50mm-equivalent, pancake lens
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 35mm F3.5 Macro 70mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital SHG 35–100mm F2 ED 70–200mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 40–150mm F3.5–4.5 80–300mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 40–150mm F4–5.6 ED 🔗 80–300mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 50mm F2 ED Macro 🔗 100mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 50–200mm F2.8–3.5 ED 🔗 100–400mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital HG 50–200mm F2.8–3.5 ED SWD 100–400mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital 70–300mm F4–5.6 ED 140–600mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital SHG 90–250mm F2.8 ED 180–500mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital SHG 150mm F2 ED 300mm-equivalent
- Olympus Zuiko Digital SHG 300mm F2.8 ED 600mm-equivalent
Leica D lenses
Leca-branded lenses have an aperture ring and image stabilization – all except one for each. Both the aperture ring and the image stabilization are effective only on Panasonic and Leica cameras, and do nothing on Olympus cameras.
- Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14–50mm F2.8–3.5 ASPH. Mega OIS 28–100mm-equivalent
- Leica D Vario-Elmar 14–50mm F3.8–5.6 ASPH. Mega OIS 28–100mm-equivalent
- Leica D Vario-Elmar 14–150mm F3.5–5.6 ASPH. Mega OIS 🔗 28–300mm-equivalent
- Leica D Summilux 25mm F1.4 ASPH. 50mm-equivalent
Sigma lenses were available for other mounts, no lens was specifically designed for the FourThirds system. EX lenses have a better build quality and external finish, DG lenses were designed for a full 35mm sensor (“full-frame”), while DC lenses are designed for APS-C sensors.
- Sigma 10–20mm F4–5.6 EX DC HSM 20–40mm-equivalent
- Sigma 18–50mm F3.5–5.6 DC 36–100mm-equivalent
- Sigma 18–125mm F3.5–5.6 DC 36–250mm-equivalent
- Sigma 24mm F1.8 EX DG ASP Macro ~50mm-equivalent
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM 60mm-equivalent
- Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM 100mm-equivalent
- Sigma 50–500mm F4–6.3 APO EX DG HSM 100–1000mm-equivalent
- Sigma 55–200mm F4–5.6 DC 110–400mm-equivalent
- Sigma 70–200mm F2.8 APO II EX DG Macro HSM 140–400mm-equivalent
- Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro 210mm-equivalent
- Sigma 135–400mm F4.5–5.6 APO DG 🔗 270–800mm-equivalent
- Sigma 150mm F2.8 APO EX DG HSM 300mm-equivalent
- Sigma 300–800mm F5.6 APO EX DG HSM Macro 600–1600mm-equivalent
Last update: 12. 9. 2023.