L-mount is a lens mount developed by Leica for digital mirrorless cameras in 2014. At the time of introduction, it was called T-mount, because the only camera using it at that time was Leica T. In 2018 Panasonic and Sigma joined, and the trio formed the L-Mount Alliance. Currently, the alliance includes drone maker DJI, as well.
L mount is a bayonet mount with four tabs, a focal flange distance of 20mm and a throat diameter of 51.6mm. It is a fully electronic mount, with no mechanical linkages between the camera and lens.
Note: this reference currently lists only autofocus lenses.
Leica SL lenses
- Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-SL 16–35mm F3.5–4.5 Asph.
- Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24–70mm F2.8 Asph.
- Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24–90mm F2.8–4 Asph.
- Leica APO-Summicron-SL 28mm F2 Asph.
- Leica APO-Summicron-SL 35mm F2 Asph.
- Leica Summicron-SL 50mm F1.4 Asph.
- Leica APO-Summicron-SL 50mm F2 Asph.
- Leica APO-Summicron-SL 75mm F2 Asph.
- Leica APO-Summicron-SL 90mm F2 Asph.
- Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90–280mm F2.8–4
Panasonic Lumix S lenses
- Panasonic Lumix S 14–28mm F4–5.6 Macro
- Panasonic Lumix S Pro 16–35mm F4
- Panasonic Lumix S 18mm F1.8
- Panasonic Lumix S 20–60mm F3.5–5.6
- Panasonic Lumix S 24mm F1.8
- Panasonic Lumix S Pro 24–70mm F2.8
- Panasonic Lumix S 24–105mm F4 Macro O.I.S.
- Panasonic Lumix S 35mm F1.8
- Panasonic Lumix S Pro 50mm F1.4
- Panasonic Lumix S 50mm F1.8
- Panasonic Lumix S Pro 70–200mm F2.8 O.I.S.
- Panasonic Lumix S Pro 70–200mm F4 O.I.S.
- Panasonic Lumix S 70–300mm F4.5–5.6 Macro O.I.S.
- Panasonic Lumix S 85mm F1.8
Sigma L mount lenses
Lenses marked with a grey asterisk are lenses with a native optical design made for DSLR mounts, with an integrated adaptor. They behave exactly like native mirrorless lenses, except they are slightly bigger and heavier than needed.
- Sigma 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Art *
- Sigma 14–24mm F2.8 DG DN Art
- Sigma 16–28mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG DN Art *
- Sigma 20mm F2 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 24mm F1.4 DG DN Art *
- Sigma 24mm F2 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 24–70mm F2.8 DG DN Art
- Sigma 24mm F3.5 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 28mm F1.4 DG HSM Art *
- Sigma 28–70mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 35mm F1.2 DG DN Art
- Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG DN Art *
- Sigma 35mm F2 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 40mm F1.4 DG HSM Art *
- Sigma 45mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art *
- Sigma 60–600mm F4.5–6.3 DG DN OS Sports
- Sigma 65mm F2 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art *
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN Art *
- Sigma 90mm F2.8 DG DN Contemporary
- Sigma 100–400mm F5–6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary
- Sigma 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art *
- Sigma 105mm F2.8 DG DN Macro Art
- Sigma 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art *
- Sigma 150–600mm F5–6.3 DG DN OS Sports
Leica T/TL lenses
Leica T and TL lenses are designed for APS-C sensors.
- Leica Super-Vario-Elmar-T 11–23mm F3.5–4.5 Asph. ~16–35mm-equivalent
- Leica Elmarit-TL 18mm F2.8 Asph. ~28mm-equivalent
- Leica Vario-Elmar-T 18–56mm F3.5–5.6 Asph. ~28–85mm-equivalent
- Leica Summicron-T 23mm F2 Asph. 35mm-equivalent
- Leica Summilux-TL 35mm F1.4 Asph. ~50mm-equivalent
- Leica APO-Vario Elmar-T 55–135mm F3.5–4.5 Asph. ~80–200mm-equivalent
- Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL 60mm F2.8 Asph. 90mm-equivalent
Sigma DC DN Lenses
Sigma DC DN lenses are designed for APS-C sensors.
- Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary 24mm-equivalent
- Sigma 18–50mm F2.8 DC DN Contemporary ~28–75mm-equivalent
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary 45mm-equivalent
- Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary 85mm-equivalent
- Leica L-Mount on Wikipedia
- All L-mount lenses in 2022
- L-Mount on Panasonic Lumix Global Gateway
- L-Mount Lenses on l-mount.com
- Panasonic announces $800 Lumix S 14-28mm F4-5.6 Macro lens for L-mount camera systems on DPReview
- Sigma announces $1999 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG DN OS super zoom for E-mount, L-mount cameras on DPReview
Last update: 19. 1. 2023.