Fujifilm G mount
G mount is a lens mount designed by Fujifilm for digital mirrorless cameras with medium-format sensors in 2016. It is a bayonet mount with three tabs, made exclusively for 44×33mm medium-format sensor with an aspect ratio of 4:3, with a focal flange distance of 26.7mm and a throat diameter of 65mm. There are no mechanical linkages between camera and lens, it is a fully electronic mount.
Compared to the usual 35mm format, crop factor of G mount lenses is 0.79.
Note: this reference currently counts only autofocus lenses.
- Fujinon GF 23mm F4 R LM WR 18mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 30mm F3.5 R WR 24mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 32–64mm F4 R LM WR ~25–50mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 45mm F2.8 R WR ~35mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 45–100mm F4 R LM OIS WR ~35–80mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 50mm F3.5 R LM WR 40mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 63mm F2.8 R WR 50mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 80mm F1.7 R WR 63mm-equivalent, yet unreleased
- Fujinon GF 100–200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR ~80–160mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 110mm F2 R LM WR 87mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 120mm F4 R LM OIS WR Macro 95mm-equivalent
- Fujinon GF 250mm F4 R LM OIS WR ~200mm-equivalent