Canon EF-M mount
EF-M mount is a lens mount designed by Canon for digital mirrorless cameras with APS-C sensors in 2012. It is a bayonet mount with three lugs, made exclusively for APS-C format (1.6× crop factor), with a focal flange distance of 18mm and a throat diameter of 47mm. EF-M mount inherited EF-mount digital-only communication, there are no mechanical linkages between lens and camera, and it is fully compatible with EF and EF-S mount variants, meaning simple adapters with pass-through connections are sufficient to retain all lens functions.
Note: this reference currently counts only autofocus lenses.
Canon EF-M lenses
- Canon EF-M 11–22mm F4–5.6 IS STM ~17–35mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M 15–45mm F3.5–6.3 IS STM ~24–70mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M 18–55mm F3.5–5.6 IS STM ~30–90mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M 18–150mm F3.5–6.3 IS STM ~30–240mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M 22mm F2 STM ~35mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M 28mm F3.5 Macro IS STM 45mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M 32mm F1.4 STM ~50mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M 55–200mm F4.5–6.3 IS STM ~90–320mm-equivalent
3rd party EF-M lenses
- Sigma 16mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary 26mm-equivalent
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary 48mm-equivalent
- Sigma 56mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary 90mm-equivalent
- Tamron AF 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 Di III VC ~30–320mm-equivalent
- Viltrox AF 23mm F1.4 STM ED IF 37mm-equivalent
- Viltrox AF 33mm F1.4 STM ED IF ~55mm-equivalent
- Viltrox AF 56mm F1.4 STM ED IF 90mm-equivalent
- Canon EF-M lens mount on Wikipedia
Last update: 15/05/2021.